Sunday 8 April 2012

PictureShow application for iphone and ipad


PictureShow application for iphone and ipad
















PictureShow actually delivers on that lomography, analog, nostalgic look. PictureShow just has so many more options as well! The randomizer in Hipstamatic is a nice touch, but the filters and settings are so subtle I hardly notice the difference. Not so with PictureShow! Wow. IndigoHalo, Cinema, multi exposure black & white, they’re all cool!

I bought Hipstamatic and then forked out another $1.99 for their Swankolab after effects, which I also found just a little disappointing. I’ve been toying with PictureShow all day, and I haven’t had pictures this cool ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com